How to prepare
- Arrive 10 minutes before the treatment. A delay may result in the procedure being shortened without the possibility of lowering its price.
- We recommend a short shower before arriving for the treatment so that the body is prepared for the care.
- For guests participating in body rituals, we have prepared a bathrobe, slippers, a towel and disposable underwear. Our therapists will tell you where the locker room and showers are located.
- To ensure an aura of relaxation and peace, we kindly ask that mobile phones be turned off or silenced before entering the SPA.
- Teenagers under the age of 18 may use SPA services with the written consent of their parents or legal guardians.
- If you need to cancel your appointment up to 12 hours before the treatment, you can do it free of charge, up to 6 hours before the treatment you will have to pay half the price, otherwise you will be obliged to cover the entire cost of the treatment.
- All treatments and rituals take place in the SPA area, we do not perform treatments in guest rooms.
- You can pay for your visit both in cash and by card after the treatment directly at the SPA.