ErgoEasy – business massage
We present to you our original ErgoEasy business treatment. We address it to people who spend long hours sitting not only in front of a computer, but also during business trips, who are exposed to severe stress. ErgoEasy is a combination of intensive techniques that equalize tension, regenerate and support the fight against pain and fatigue.
Synergy of combination of medical massage technique
The treatment begins with drainage and muscle stimulation using Chinese cupping. Then we perform trigger point therapy, relaxing pain points in the muscle belly or fascia. Restoring balance in the deeper layers of connective tissue and muscles is achieved through the use of deep tissue massage.
Business massage – additional information
The treatment will focus on the areas most burdened by sitting, i.e. neck and shoulders, lumbar area, hips, legs and feet.
The intensive massage uses sweet almond oil combined with aromatherapeutic oil formulas, such as Golteria, Camphor or Mint, which has a soothing, relaxing and pain-relieving effect on tired and sharp muscles.
Duration 90 minutes, cost PLN 280
Prevention – that is, act in advance
Start taking care of your back before you feel the pain! If your job is hard on your spine, you travel frequently or experience long-term stress, and you spend most of the day in a sitting position, it is worth considering a preventive business massage. In work ergonomics, the most important thing is awareness of your own body and its needs. Take care of yourself to avoid spine problems and enjoy full energy and comfort every day. And if you don’t have time to get a therapeutic massage at Chill City SPA Poznań, you can check out our offer of office massages.
The muscles most burdened by the sitting position
Sitting for a long period of time can put a lot of pressure on different areas of the body. Here are some of the areas that are most stressed by the sitting position:
- Lumbar spine: Prolonged sitting can lead to muscle tension in the lumbar spine and poor posture.
- Neck and Shoulders: The tendency to tilt your head forward when looking at a computer screen can cause tension in your neck and shoulders.
- Shoulders and Back: Sitting can cause strain on the shoulder and upper back muscles, especially if a person maintains poor posture.
- Pelvis and hips: Prolonged sitting positions can lead to tension in the pelvic and hip areas and cause blood circulation problems.
- Legs and Knees: Improper posture in a chair can result in tight leg and knee muscles.
- Feet: Prolonged sitting can lead to tension in the feet and ankles.